September 25, 2009

Week 2

In all honesty, I feel as though week two was not as successful as week one, for me. I am a bit frustrated with the amount of gesture drawings we have been doing and I would really enjoy doing some more in depth work. My contour line drawing of the shell, however, I feel was too long to spend on a simple drawing. I need to find a happy medium.
On a good note, I started my skeleton today, and it is SO much harder than I was expecting! I have finished 5 muscles and it has taken me at least 3 hours! Hopefully, with time it will become easier and therefore, less time consuming. I must admit, if I were to spend this much time on a project, I don't mind that it is on the human body. It is SO interesting! I find myself wanting to know more about how our bodies work and why it works that way.

We are truly amazing structures.


No comments:

Post a Comment