September 10, 2009

introduction

Well, what can I say? This blogger thing is all very new to me, so I will do my best to keep updated and take advantage of all the site has to offer.

I am a fourth year Graphic Design major at the University of Wisconsin Stout. When I graduate, hopefully in December of 2010, I want to work for a large company that focuses on corporate branding (logos and business cards/letterheads). The last drawing class I took was second semester of freshman year, other than that I have been only doing thumbnail sketches for my other major classes. My favorite programs are Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, which I spend most of my time working with. After completing the Life Drawing course, I hope to have a better understanding of the human form and its proportions. I am not sure exactly what this will do for my Graphic Design major, but growing up, human figures were always an interest for drawing.


Overall, I am looking forward to a successful semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment